LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Katherin Vera Solarez (Export executive)     22 June 2013

Advice & guidiance required.

I am an Indian woman (38 years)  in a livein relationship with a Nigeria Citizen here in India.  I gave birth to a baby girl in March 2011 & at that time i did not give the father's name so the hosiptal wrong forwarded my name taking into consideration that my middle name was the fathers name & surname.  Now i am having trouble with the BMC at Virar to obtain a Birth certificate mentioning the father's name inspite of giving the the affidavit and all other amended birth certificate from the hospital.  Please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Wilson (Manager)     22 June 2013

Dear sir,  

My sister in law's husband got Ex-party diverce about 1 year ago by fraudulent by making signature as her to receive Court Summons, thus not letting her to know that he has applied for diverce.  Now my SIL wants to go to court for MC for her and her 12 year old daughter. He has earned so much wealth by many fraud businesses on selling her land property about 5 years ago. Now he denies for any MC or any other compensations to her. My SIL wants to go legally and before that she wants to know the assets and properties he has now, where he did not have any money at the time of their marriage. 

Can anyone be kind enough to suggest her the possibilities and procedure as to how to go about.

Thanks in advance. 

Ranee....... (NA)     22 June 2013

wilson, start a new thread so that all experts read your thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register