Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagjeet (peon)     16 December 2010

Anticipatory Bail

Dear Advocates,

Please advice that I am from Delhi and my wife is from Haryana and there is a threat of false dowry related cases. Should I take anticipatory bail from Delhi or from Haryana or from both the places to avoid any arrest/harrassment from police officials? And what is the procedure and normal expenses for getting the bail

Learning

4 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     16 December 2010

Dear Jagjeet,

I want to know more facts of ur case. U can call me at 9871158578.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     17 December 2010

@Jagjeet

You have not disclosed, where did your marriage took place. The place of marriage would be the place of jurisdiction. You have to take bail from one place only and that place should be correct place of jurisdiction.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

Jagjeet (peon)     18 December 2010

Marriage place is Haryana. Is it possible to take anticipatory bail without any complaint? and on what ground can it be taken?

(Guest)

Dear Jagjit

your dowry case is in preliminary stage?

Friend why you want to go to court for further problems?

Do you think courts are free ........................

Pls sit with wife and try to solve the problem and ask your wife why going to court or so..............

going to court will further complicate the problem only.

after wasting of time and money from both sides when you both will be tired to going to court and making chakkars in the offices of counsels and after wasting precious life time of fighting case you will do the thing which I have suggested above.

Dowry cases are easily filed and complex to get out of it.

My brotherly advice is pls avoid the courts to have better life and enjoy life.

What I have written is my personal experience.

Mr Bechara...........................in the interest of peaceful life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register