LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar Sunkara   21 July 2021

Apspdcl-private building transformer in public place.

Hello Members, 

I constructed a residential building G+4, which is 15 meters high, and approached APSPDCL for electrical meters, the concerned authorities suggested me to install 11 meters and 1 meter already present. But I only have 9 flats and lift+water motor, ideally, I require only 10 meters. Subsequently, they suggested a transformer and as there is no place to install a transformer in my property premises, the location is sh*ted to the opposite side of the road where there is a park, electrical LT line and made me paid 3,15,000 fees for transformer installation. I handed over respective DD's and a work order is issued. 

Here comes the issue, the adjacent neighbor who is litigant by nature and has issues with each and every person in the locality had sent a complaint to superintending engineer to stop issuing electrical meters to my building and a legal notice as well on the same complaint. The same neighbor also filed OS suite in local court claiming easement rights and no order is passed till 1 year. 

The contents of Compaints are 

1) To stop issuing electrical meters to my residential building (Against my rights to enjoy basic amenities)

2) To install an electrical transformer in my house premises(As per section 64 of Indian Electricity Rules 1956.)

3) That there is a case pending against my building in lowe court. 

4) The building is 18 meters in height, high rise building and there is no NOC from Fire and disaster department (This is false, the actual building height is 15 meters and does not fall under high rise building category and NOC is not at all required from Fire and Disaster department.). As of my knowledge when a complaint is made with fully or partly false information to government agencies u/s 182 IPS no action is taken by APSPDCL on somplainant. 

The APSPDCL authorities on 14 June 2021 sent some of the officials to remove all electrical meters and broken seals, removed some meters, when i notice the incident i asked them to issue notice for their cause of action, they sought 2 days time for issuing notice but till date no such notice is issued. There is no other written communication from APSPDCL. But recently i approached higher officials, who suggested on the grounds of complaint that a transformer will be installed in public place but the load will be distributed to other houses as well and they will not return my amount. The service connections numbers are also not issued to me, on PASPDCL website my application and all electrical meters are showing as rejected. 

I sense fraud in APSPDCL activity, Some other neighbors in the same locality made representation to APSPDCL to install transformer in public place as there is no objection from them. I do not have problem with dry electrical transformer but the transformer alloted for me is oil type in nature. What is minimum requirement for transformer? For each falt 5kv connection is alloted for 10 meters 50k is required in maximum case. Is there way to install transformer on public placewith no objection from public?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register