Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cherry (md)     20 March 2013

Arbitration

Dear Sir,

i want to know,(A) is Plaintiff and (B) is Defendant

Party (A)&Party (B) have not sign arbitration contract and then (A) put fabricated contract in arbitration and (B) have solid evidence about said contract is menu plated/fabricated. yet arbitration procedure not start but it start in April ,then (B) apply in court for stay because he don`t sign arbitration contract and put evidence again court court ,also (A) party write to court `` court have no rite to stay arbitration procedure``(A) party also add 1st  (B) party must join arbitration and if he don`t satisfied for judgment then he apply in court ?so i want to know if court  found false contract submitted by (A) party then court give STAY to (B) party ? 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 March 2013

well if you have the evidence that the document is forged then the criminal case should also be filed for such forgery aginst Party A. Further, before the Civil Court you need to apply for interim relief i.e. stay on proceedings till the matter is heared and decided before the Hon'ble Civil Court.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

cherry (md)     20 March 2013

Thanks,Rohitji

party (B) already file interim relief application,and result still pending,meanwhile  party (A) say to court `` court have no rite to stay arbitration procedure``(A) party also add 1st  (B) party must join arbitration and if he don`t satisfied for judgment then he apply in court ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register