Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank account freeze by cyber cell

Page no : 2

Gourab Roy   15 August 2023

This same thing was happened with my for just 1980 INR cyber cell department noticed banks and banks has been freeze my 2 of my savings accounts. After that I have contacted everywhere and got no response. Even police will not reply calls or mails. I talked with lawyers they said there is 2 option left, First cyber cell have to inform banks for unfreezing or I have to move high-court where complaint was made and from there I have to file writ petition under article 226. And everyone knows that how lazy is our courts so Its totally waste of money and time to go court.

Then by siting home within few months I have done it. And my accounts are now unfrozen. So, If anyone wants to unfreeze their accounts then do WhatsApp on 8116292423. Within few days/months all will be get done. Definitely I’ll charge for it. WhatsApp for further details

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2023

seems repeated

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Regards

Munish Goyal & Associate Lawyers
Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register