Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun kumar (bb)     13 December 2009

Bond Agreement and Experience Ceritifcate

HI All,

Please reply with exact answers.

I'm a IT professional, I've signed a bond with an IT company of 2 yrs of 2 lacs and it is stated that if I resign before 2 yrs then I've to pay 2 lacs as well as I've to serve for 1 month notice period.I'm ready to server notice period but not ready to give 2 lacs rs you know it's a huge amount.

I'm going to break the bond that's sure and I know that company can not take a penny from me(legally) but my main motive is to get experience letter in any case without paying a penny.

So, I'm looking to give any typical reason to company which can not ignore by them and they have to accept it and give my exp certificate suppose if I produce a medical approved by government doctor/authority which state that I'm unable to continue the job due to some problem, because as my father is a police inspector so making this stuff is not difficult for me.

suggest me any thing which could help me out in this situation any idea or any legal activity or any step that should i take to get my experience letter, that's all ??????

Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     13 December 2009

You will not get an illegal idea support here in this forum.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     13 December 2009

I fully concur with my senior colleague Adv.Venkat Rao. The Forum is to help redress genuine grievances and share knowledge. Hence it is neither legal nor ethical to give a suggestion on the instant query.

Vasudevan 

Hi All,

I'm not asking nay legal way but I'm just asking that is there any way to have an experience letter without giving bond money that what reason should i give to them

Hi All,

See I got the goof paying job in another company which is really double then my current company but to get that job I've to show the experience certificate I've tried to deal with HR of new company by saying that either he can have my resign letter and salary certificate or he can half amount of bond and half I'll pay but he is not ready in any case he needs experience certificate in any case I've just started my career I do not want to spoil my career so help me out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register