Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir (SE)     18 July 2011

Buying N/A plots

Dear Sir/Mam,

What is SEZ and what are the property laws applicable for proposed SEZ projects?

I wish to buy a Non-agricultural plot from a direct owner of the land, can you please suggest what are the steps or legal forms to be considered while buying a NA plot or property?

Please guide on the same, thanks !

Regards,Sudhir

Learning

2 Replies

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     18 July 2011

SEZ is “Special Economic Zone”.

When you buy any property be it NA or Non NA, you must get the flow of tile corroborated of that property. Find out the person selling the property is the actual and authorized owner to sell the property. Also, satisfy yourself that the property bears no encumbrances. Every state has different policies pertaining to land, make sure that you comply with.

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate, Supreme Court

virajkadam@gmail.com

Sudhir (SE)     18 July 2011

Thanks a ton for your reply, sir,

I have a visited a site called "Uttan" in thane where a plot is on sale and have been suggested by one of my friend he has already bought 7 gunta of land,however i am not sure about buying it as i have heard that thier is a dispute going on with the locals and the government officials after there are news that proposed SEZ belt is going to be approved by the govermt officals.

Do you have any idea about such schemes ? how genuine they are? and if genuine wat are the legalities involved in owning a N/A land...?

I have also heard about DishaDirect, SoftCorner and other agencies which are involved in such schemes so kindly englighten on the same too..thanks...

Awaiting your replies,thanks, Jai Maharastra!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register