Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNDARESAN (TUTOR English Accountancy Economics )     09 March 2018

Can i file a suit public interest litigation

Sir

I am  S Ravichandran MA, MPhil [Eco], MA [Eng] , M Com, PG Diploma In Computor Applications, Diploma in Teaching English as Foreign Language  Working as a Tutor English and Accountancy  Age 54 hailing from Brahmin Community. In Tamilnadu Our Community has been suppressed by all sides Government, political parties,  Social organizations. Recently our Brahmins have been assaulted and harassed by some political parties too. In this situation Can I file a suit  to protect  our community at least with minimum basic rights as sanctioned by by Our Constitution of India  

If Possible What kind of suit can be filed  and how to file  in my High court Of Madras  We already lost [1] right to get Education [2] Right to get employment [3] Right to follow our customs and rites  Over all  Our condition in India is a refugee

Atleast to protect our future generation  I am having an Idea to get statutory protection to our community  Can We be helped in this regard 

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2018

your post is not clear.

Preeti Bhardwaj   12 December 2018

first of all according to article 14 of indian constitution any government can not discriminate any person or society ground of cast , s*x, religion or society . and construction give fundamental right , constructional right , and legal right to every citizen of india . and articles 14 is fundamental right .if any government , society , institution, or company discriminate your society so yon can file against government or state. according to article 226 or 32 any citizen can file pil . anyone you also. you can file writ in high court or supreme court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register