Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kansara (IT)     07 June 2013

Case against me by tikona

Hi,

I am getting call from trikona from different # like (8107875573,9696540239) regarding filing case against me for my outstanding amount. Actually I dont have any outstanding with trikona. I have paid 3 month advance while taking new connection. Then after due to network issues I am not able to use internet for 2 months.Then after I called up customer care and stop my connection.After 1.5 to 2 years I am getting call from delhi , that your case has been files against outstanding payment under section 420 and others.Also they told me Pune police will came to your home. I was not informed trikona for any outstanding payment and suddendly this type of call came.Please guide me how to manage this. 

Your reply is higly appriciated.

Thanks

Amit kansara

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     07 June 2013

This is a pressure tactics applied by the service providers to scare the customers and extort money from them.

You need to serve a legal notice to them through an Advocate asking for restraining from such actions and state the facts.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Sandeep (IT Professional)     08 June 2013

This is happened to me also, today only i got the sms message from Reliance stating that i have to appear in court on 30th of this month which is sunday. I didnt get even a call to pay the bill they direct sent me a sms message.

Amit Kansara (IT)     10 June 2013

Thanks a lot Rohit Sir for your valuable suggestions.

In case of any future calls, I will definitely file a case against Trikona

Thanks

Amit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register