LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     05 September 2011

Caw cell harassment

I had posted this msg earlier along with a bunch of other questions.

But I did not get a satisfactory response to this question. So I am posting it in more detail.

My dv and divorce cases are going on in dwarka, delhi family court for over six months now. My spouse has filed a complaint against me in CAW cell in dwarka police station three months back.

I am not ready to reconcile or settle outside court. The CAW people tell me vague complaints but if I ask any specifics then they dont tell me. Neither are showing me her allegations in the complaint file.

They are openly asking for money. Wife and her family do usual dramas in front of CAW ppl. Rather than discourage her they support her.

I have told them to go ahead and pass on the complaint to the police station and my wife is welcome to do a 498a case on me. But she is not willing to do that right now. I offered to show them video evidence that her allegations that they told me about in generic form are false, but the CAW ppl are not willing to watch the videos.

It has been three months and I have gone ten times, of which they have only given me attendance for five visits.

Just looking for any advice on how to combat this corrupt CAW cell harassment. Thanks....

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 September 2011

Dear Mirage,

Delhi has loads of activists who advise on false dowry cases.

A regular meeting is conducted at Patiala House Court Complex on every Saturday. Please attend it.

If there is something urgent, feel free to contact me through email.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     06 September 2011

Thanks a lot, Shonee. Very good advice....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register