Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINAY (ARTICLE)     26 April 2012

Change of name in birth certificate

Dear all,

i am the new user of lawyersclubindia and i will glad if you could succeed to give me your  best suggestion for my querry as follows

My name in birth certificate in VIJAY

AND while admission in primary school it was wrongly mentioned and VINAY

from there we are following the same name and i am having my all identity proofs and qualification certificates on the name of VINAY

CAN I GO FOR CHANGE OF NAME IN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR VINAY INSTEAD OF VIJAY?

SUGGESTION REQUIRED

YOUR FRIEND

VINAY

Learning

5 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     26 April 2012

yes , you can. first  make arrangements for publication of your new name in leading newspapers. then you should approach the CBSE or such other authorities for change of your name and issue you a new matriculation certificate.

(Guest)

If your name Vinay mention in HSC certificate than you cant get new certificate with mname of VIJAY.

But you can change your name.

Name changes pulished in news paper. made a affidavit.

Now sent its to all place where you willing to change your name.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     27 April 2012

file declaration suit for the change of name and sen notice to the authorities where you want to change your name

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     27 April 2012

Anish is right. You need to file suit for declaration & rectification of entry in the school records.

However the change of ur name in Birth certificate is concern u can get it rectified or corrected by submitting application to the registrar of birth and death office, along with  documents 1) affidavit sworn before notary and 2)by publishing the same in the local daily newspaper.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     01 May 2012

Gazette notification is also required.For procedure and related forms visit my page and see postings dated 18.11.2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register