LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     08 November 2012

Child custody

My son is in hostel from Aug'2012 onwards. My wife has left house on 14th Oct 2012'. She tried to take son from school without any intimation but she failed. She & her mother absused hostel warden,Head Mistress. No legal case right now, but i have already intimated to my area police station that my wife has left the house.But no enquiry from Police till now. My questios are :

1. Should I go to police station & ask for any enquiry on basis of my intimation.

2. Can my wife take away son from hostel with some police/political pressures.

3. Should I file Divorce case.

4. Should i take some legal actions on their abusive language in school. If yes, what?

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 November 2012

1. If you have given in writing then file RTI and seek written reply.
2. Normally no but then parents cannot be faulted on kidnapping their own child! Be vigilant and may give in writing and take receiving from school authorities that they will be found responsible if any such incidence happens as it was under your guardianship the child is admitted to their Hostel. Be diplomatic in such sensitive matter but don’t delay informing / consulting school head too.
3. No allegations mentioned in your brief hence cannot say much on your para 3.
4. It is better to be diplomatic as well as constantly vigilant with school authorities as not many schools like being in brush with Law. Better to make friends with Warden or one special teacher and receive feedbacks twice a days basis from h/er on welfare of child. How you do this I leave it to your social engineering skills
J 

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     09 November 2012

Hey Rajan..

1. Yes you should, keep a copy.

2. It will be illegal if she does it without the school's consent( yes this is kidnapping)

3. Your choice( NEED DETAILS)

4. Ask the school to what they want....And do it post your enquiry for her whereabouts in point 1.

Regards..

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com 

Received Justice (Accounts)     10 November 2012

Hi TaJobindia & Chetan,

Thanks a lot for your's valuable advice.Pls find my further explanationa below:

1. I have already got Complaint receiving from Police & it reflecting Ref # also. But no enquiry/investigation done by Police on this. Should I keep silent or follow up the staus from Police.

2. I have already given the written instuction to School authorities to not handover the child to mother & this thing worked. Yesterday my wife alongwith her mother came to school ( 1 day before his holidays) & tried their level best to take the child out of school ( reqquested Pricipal & Warden But they refused,changed his dress to take him alonwith day scholors but security guard stopped them.Then , they abused class teacher & warden very badly.I have given the written instruction to school to allow only mother not anyone else alongwith her to school premises.Pls advice my anything else I can do to refrain her spoiling our son's life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register