Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudahrma (abc)     21 June 2011

Company Registration , NRI

Hello All,

This is my first post on this form. Please execuse me if i am posting it in a wrong place.

I live in USA and i am planning to register a comapny in India... my question is will i be able to register a comapny in india without me coming to India.. I heard different opnions on this.. I am not sure, if i can give a POA to somebody and register a company in India.

I would appreciate if any of you can guide or share your experiences with me. Hoping to hear from you folks.

Best Regards

Sudharma.

Learning

4 Replies

pkm (propritorship)     21 June 2011

You have to contact company secretary in the matter.Practicing company secretary will guide you properly.for detail you may e-mail on peenusnse@rediffmail.com

A V Vishal (Advocate)     21 June 2011

Mr Sudharma

You can incorporate the company in India without your actual presence and atleast one Indian director. Although it involves certain formalities to be done we can guide you and help in incorporating the company in India.

sudahrma (abc)     21 June 2011

Thank you much for your response Vishal. I would like to know how much do you charge during this process ??

Best Regards
Sudharma

A V Vishal (Advocate)     23 June 2011

What is the authorised capital going to be. I usually charge Professional fees of 12K-15K for a Private Limited Company and 30K-50K for a Public Limited company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register