Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D K VERMA   28 July 2024

compensation ground cheque

Sir,
Owner and builder have sell my flat to another while case was running in consumer forum. They asked to compromised to me. Since case was running Since 4 years so I depressed & disappointed and felt better to settlement with them . A settlement have done by them that 80% amount will paid by Owner and 20%amount will paid by builder. Since I had agreement with Owner only at the time of paying 20% of total consideration value during flat booking and I had been file the case against owner only. So in the settlement note only 80%amount mentioned only before consumer forum,but 20% amount cheque given by builder to me without settlement note.80% amount cheque given by Owner has been cleared but 20%amount cheque bounced.I told this before consumer forum but he advice to file cheque bounce case in district court and closed the case.I have not written settlement with builder except cheque given by him.
Sir,I want to know that how much chances to win. please reply.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2024

The chances of winning any case in the court cannot be predicted, 

You may have to conduct the case properly with the assistance of an expert lawyer

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 July 2024

Show the settlement deed to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts , professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register