LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijeet (Executive)     12 September 2014

Concilialation proceedings

Dear Experts, I need a brief advise on how to face conciliation proceedings in family court as I have filed a petition for avaling divorce. My request for mutual divorce has failed as my wife replied to my request for MCD with an abusive DV reply.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

1. Conciliation is nothing different from mediation.

2. The appraisals of family court magistrates are depended on how many conciliation has been succeeded during the civil suit of divorce.

3. Our hindu religion and ethics doesnt follow the tradition of separation of marriage, as they treat as most pious thing to be entertained whole life once married.

4. So, the prime force of conciliation to begin before giving divorce is an attempt to save marriage.

5. But, nobody can force two creatures to live with each other without their will and conduct.

6. Hence, the partner who Is adamant not to live with other partner reflects the reluctance with reason to be noted during conciliation. 

7. You just stick with your basics as why you dont want to live with her.

8. That reluctance should be related to your drafted points suffice to your ground of divorce.

9. Once conciliation is failed the party is sent to the court for further civil procedure for Divorce.

10. Its better to be prepared with proper strategy for your divorce without revealing the evidences and further course of action by you in divorce conciliation procedure is my view on your divorce case.

ESIS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register