LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunsrinivaas (pensioner)     18 March 2016

Condonation of delay

Sir In my family case case has been dismissed on 5.6.2015 though truth is with me to win the case failure is due to negligence in following civil procedure code in filing family case by my lawyer and also due to my lawyer joined hands with my estranged wife in her favour. AbOver 90 days time to appeal in high court unavoidable delay has happened in my matter 1.along with appeal form I have to submit condonation application. A.is there any template for condonation application in india? b.what are acceptable reasons that can be mentioned in condonation application so that my case is accepted for appeal? b (i) one month and eight days time taken to get copies of all case documents (ii) my mother is a chronic cancer patient and I have to look after her welfare (iii) ignorance of law (I have been very badly treated by  my lawyer and my estranged wife)

Thanks in advance for your consoling advice

Learning

2 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     18 March 2016

Condonation of delay can be seeked and got, if there is proper reasion for the delay otherwise not. I tghink you are having sufficient grounds to appeal with the condonation request a been given by you as above. Pl. go ahead and do not waste time here and there, advice, engage an experienced and well educated advocate to represent you in the HC.

(Guest)

See condolence of delay this application , is cruicial stage , that means civil procedure are not adopted properly , you should be very careful now.  Every step you need to take with expert opinion else every thing can turn upside down. I have seen cases where after some procedure error still advocate or people do severe error and it leads fatality to promising suit . 

Appoint good advocate immeadately who will present proeprly and do procedure correct immedately .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register