Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore SS (Engineer)     15 July 2017

Contempt of status quo order from court by builder vs ghmc

Hello everyone,

Hope you will throw some light on options available to me.

Adjacent to our home in hyderabad, a builder started constructing a apartment in Feb 2016 without any permission, so we complained multiple times to GHMC and they stopped work now and then eventhough work conitnued, meanwhile builder got permission in July 2016, but the building they are constructing is no where resembles the premission plan, so we again complained to GHMC. Later builders got status quo from Civil court. GHMC later took photographs of the building in August 2016 and left the matter. Builder in the guise of the status quo order continued the construction and is now nearing complettion. They built 6 floors with 90% deviation on each floor even though they have permission for only 5 floors. When we approached GHMC again they said they submitted report to court that the builder did comtempt of court order and continued contruction so seeking for vacant of the status quo order. But this all looks like a well planned drama of builder and GHMC officials, i think most of the unauthorized constructions all happen in this way only. As a neighbour what action can we take now ? can we approach police because the builders violated the court order ? can we force GHMC to approach police ? or should we just wait for the court to respond ?

How do we even know whether GHMC submitted the report detailing violation of court order ?

What is the way forward, can you please advice ?

Also our home is built more than 25 years back and I dont think it is having permission from GHMC, should this be considered before I take any drastic step ? Or just in case I should first get status quo and then take any action ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register