Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH (MANAGER)     13 March 2012

498a help

Dear Sir,

My Wife filled  False 498a,506,323,3rd and 4th sections DP Act,125 crpc on Me and My family numbers(Total 10 Numbers)  on JFCM Kodad without any evidence (after 9 months of married life and she stayed with me for only 20days).

But police arrested 3 numbers (I got anticipatory bail, remaining got normal bails) and they filled charge sheet against only 3 numbers( 498a,506, 3rd and 4th sections DP Ac).

Her interim maintance, article recovery applications are declined by court (I submitted all necessary evidences in court including her pay slips).

So, I requested you to guide me for next forward steps

Regards,

Ramesh R

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 March 2012

you have to contest all the cases

RAMESH (MANAGER)     13 March 2012

But my father in-law is a small employee and getting 10,000/- rupes as a salary.

but in FIR they have mentioned 5,00,000 as dowry and 8,00,000 as marriage expenditure without any bills and evidence.

in that case how to proved my incense.

cm jain sir (ccc)     13 March 2012

1)Visit forum.498a.org

2)File Tax Evasion Petition for claiming expenditure of so much amount.

3)Sit comfortably since u already got AB and Maintnance is rejected.

Mohammad Akhtar (Manager)     13 March 2012

Please apply in Hon'ble High Court of your state to quash

santosh kumar (working staff)     14 March 2012

dear sir,

my wife has filed 498a,504,3&4 of DP Act against me n my complete family (father, mother, brother, sister) at sasaram, bihar. I m serving in defence forces and presently posted in gujrat. my family lives in delhi. my wife belongs  to sasaram (bihar). i got married at sasaram in Apr 2007. In Nov 2009 my wife left me with her parents from gujrat and filed case in dec 2010. i got a court summon in Nov 2011 and my family got anticipatory bail.

I also applied for AB, and during the hearing we agreed to live together but after coming back with me to gujrat my mother-in-law complained to court that i'm troubling her and hence i was not granted AB. right now my wife is with me and making my life a living hell. she threatens me with dire consequnnces. my next hearing for AB is in Apr. what shall i do?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 March 2012

Originally posted by :RAMESH
"
Dear Sir,

My Wife filled  False 498a,506,323,3rd and 4th sections DP Act,125 crpc on Me and My family numbers(Total 10 Numbers)  on JFCM Kodad without any evidence (after 9 months of married life and she stayed with me for only 20days).

But police arrested 3 numbers (I got anticipatory bail, remaining got normal bails) and they filled charge sheet against only 3 numbers( 498a,506, 3rd and 4th sections DP Ac).

Her interim maintance, article recovery applications are declined by court (I submitted all necessary evidences in court including her pay slips).

So, I requested you to guide me for next forward steps

Regards,

Ramesh R
"

Why not put defamation case from 7 of the other members who are not chargesheeted?

RAMESH (MANAGER)     15 March 2012

But My lawyers saying that "it won't serve any thing and sometimes it hit back"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register