Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lamvaiphei (PA)     15 November 2011

Credit defaulter

Hi,

I have a credit debt of 17000 to HDFC not because of my fault but not they blocked my card and used third party to collect it and i am being threatened by saying that we have file a legal FIR against you for frauding with HDFC... i need to know how do i get through this? i called them and said i do not work anyu more and i cannot pay 17000 in one go..but they say if you can't than as per law you will be in jail what ever ... is there any law in india which can give me the right justice...? how do i tackle it? please suggest your valuable to thoughts?

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     15 November 2011

you said you are not used it and thrid party used means what? without your consent how other used your card. IF any one without your knowledge immtly you would have informed and bare.

Is any complaint was made on that issue. if  then you approach the head of officer and explain the truth and ask him to some discount. but no way to avoide to pay your dues.

lamvaiphei (PA)     15 November 2011

thanks for the suggestion but when i called third party they say you cannot make the pending amount in instalments.... if you want a settlement than you need to pay in one time... and i cannot affort.. they keep on harassing me too.... how do i tackle.. i do want to pay  and settle but can't in one time....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register