Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurchetan singh (sales manager)     20 September 2011

Daughter's share

Sir,

This court case pertains to my mother vs my maternal uncle (mother’s brother) & his father in law.

2004-Facts are-My mother is one of two sisters and have one brother.My maternal grandfather had ancestral property which was transferred through a sale deed (without any sale consideration-no proof exists of money transfer) to my maternal uncle by his father in law-on the basis of power of attorney granted by my maternal grandfather. No part was paid to my mother or her sister. Subsequently my maternal uncle sold   some of the property but did not pay anything to his sisters. Further he transferred majority of the property again to his father in law on the basis of a POA.

2004-A complaint was made regarding this by my mother u/s 406/420/120-B IPC.Both defendants (my maternal uncle & his father inlaw) have been declared proclaimed offenders now. It is pertinent to mention that both of them have been  living  in Canada since many years.

Now my queries are-

1.       What should be the nest course of action?

2.       Can we move an application in the court requesting that previous registries of land be cancelled and my mother’s share be transferred in her name.

3.       Can we inform the Canadian high commission/consulate of this case and request them to take note of the fact that these people are proclaimed offenders.

4.       Is there anything which we can do to expedite the proceedings?

Any further advise will be highly appreciated by esteemed members.

Regards

Gurchetan Gill

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register