LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raunak (Student)     22 June 2011

Different Date of birth in Matric Marksheet and Transfer C.

Respected Sir, My DOB as per municipal records is 12-03-1992 But My DOB according to ICSE 2009 certificate is 12-03-1993 And again in my Transfer & Bonafide Certificates (of both 10th and 12th) the DOB is 12-03-1992 (Which is the right one) I ignored the mistake in my matric certificate as there was an advantage of one year. Now the problem is i have "certificate verification" for entrance exams and the DOB in the marks memo and the TC/Bonafide mismatch. So they may reject me for having double DOBs. I have also learned that ICSE doesnt entertain any change in the memo after 2 years of passout. and its already 2 years 4 months till date. Is there any legal procedure to follow to get out of this situation else I have to abandon my studies for such clerical mistake. I will be oblidged if you help me out. Yours faithfully, Raunak Hazra

Learning

2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     23 June 2011

If you want to make correction in the ICSE certificate ,you will have tostruggle a lot. There  is nothing wrong to use your Municpal certificate and the 10 th and 12th for verification purposes as they alone will be taken into consideration in all your future studies.

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     27 June 2011

Place all the correct records and make affidavit in trhat regard and get corrected it immediately otherwise you have to face many problems afterwards because it forms the base for all your records and further more it is required in all walks of life afterwards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register