LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sh chatt (agm)     12 September 2011

Dispute regarding salary

I HAVE JOINED A MNC CHINESE COMPANY AS ENGINEER PLANNING WITH SALARY OF Rs32000/= PM ON 5TH SEPTEMBER 2011. AFTER JOINING AND WORKED FOR COUPLE OF DAYS THE HR PEOPLE HAS GIVEN ANOTHER OFFER LETTER WITH SALARY Rs25000/=PM AS ENGINEER C&I DEPARTMENT AND IS ASKING TO JOIN FROM 15TH OCT, 2011. SINCE I NOW DONT HAVE A JOB, SO I CANT STRAIGHT AWAY REFUSE ON THEIR FACE. NOW WHAT SHOULD  I DO AS I DON'T WANT TO JOIN IN LESS SALARY THAN Rs32000/=PM AS OFFERED BY THEM AND ALSO AS IT IS NOT CORRECT THEM TO MANUPULATE THE SALARY STRUCTURE NOW WHEN I HAVE ALREADY JOINED AS PER THEIR PREVIOUS OFFER LETTER. PLEASE ADVICE.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 September 2011

The first offer letter shall remain in force. You should not accept the new offer letter.

Take out the record e.g. acceptance of first offer letter, joining report/induction report, attendance marked by you, emails if any received by you or sent by you, assignments/work done by you.

The conduct of company is bad.

You can submit a written gentle communication under acknowledgment, addressed to your appointing authority, MD, HR Head, Company Secretary, and lodge your humble protest, and claim that you are entitled to salary as in your first offer letter and do not accept second one.

Try and finalise another venture asap. If you leave this company do not forget to submit notice of resignation, under acknowledgment, with effective date of resignation clearly written, and complete all tasks on hand, and submit company property under acknowledgment. Do not leave room for any error and allow the company to charge you.

amit gautam (abc)     12 September 2011

Sir,

I am in so dreadful situation, please help me to solve my problem. I was working with an exhibition company as per my boss verbal promise that he will double the incentives that means I was supposed to get Rs. 50000/- + Rs.50000/-. After completion of everything he refused to give double amount and told us to be satisfied in Rs.25000/-. When I asked for incentives then he started developing unwanted scenerios and made me to resign. I had sent mail of resignation letter because of his behaviour towards me and asked him to clear my all dues. Still he is not giving any reply. 

Then I joined another company of same industry. This company has joint ventured with international (SINGAPORE) company. But they told me that there company is MNC. They had given me lowest salary package. I got this information after joining that company and those people who were of my same designation they were taking Rs. 40000/- and my salary was 15000/-. After receiving of 1 month salary and it was urgent requirement of 2 month salary in which i had completed my 2 month too. but i was received only Rs. 10000/- they (A/C) said authorised person is not here so adjust and take cash. Next morning I went to my Grand father's Feunral. I asked them 7 days leave after completion of 7 days I went to my office and asked for rest of the salary. They said your salary has been stopped and concerned person will be avlaible on monday. In between no work was given to me. In the evening of same day, I have got opportunity bigger than this company and I joined. When I asked them to give my rest of the salary they are saying give in written that you have not joined anywhere and then we will consider your application. I had already sent my resignation letter to all directors of this company.

Please help me.......

I am need of money......

amit

(Guest)

Once you have joined the post of Rs.32,000, both employer and you are bound by the conditions of that offer. Any subsequent offer with less pay is neither valid nor binding on you to accept.. If you have not accepted the 2nd offer, you need not bother about that.

ashwani kumar (consultant accounts & tax)     15 September 2011

sir,

my friend working with mnc as sales with 25000/- pm. but after 15 days working the director say your service is end and you do not come tommorow for work  and you leave the job.  when he demand salary for 15 days working then the dorector refuse to pay anything. My friend is now joblesss . what should we do to received 15 days salary form co.

pl . advice me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register