LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj.................... (pa)     06 February 2013

Divorce sugession

My brother who has married a girl before two years ago. as in every home there is rules and regulation but she doesn’t like them she always want to go her mother and father home but my family doesn’t like this now she is pregnant and now also she is in her fathers house but my family want to bring her here  as she is staying in village area and there is no  good doctor or nursing home, my father & mother rang her 6 - 7 times that please come here my brother also rang her and Saied that you please come here i will show you the doctor or i will do the complete formalities but she denied. then before four month my brother suddenly reached there means her house to bring her but they complete family argue with my brother with rough language even his wife also the complete recording is with my brother and pushed my brother from there door my brother came and cry after  that  they blamed my brother and telling all our relative  now one day the girls father & mother came in our house and that time my mother & father are alone they are aged and again talking roughly with my mother and father they don’t want to send there girl here after that my father written a registered letter to them and said that send your daughter. now sir what we will do i am serving in Indian army and now i and my wife are staying far from home in my duty station my brother is also not in home he is in his duty station and my father and mother are alone and they threaded my family please give suggestion kindly i will very grateful to you   

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 February 2013

In this case Mr.Dutta, you can intimate the concerned police and other authorities of your state (making sure no aciton is taken on the same and filed only for information) about your apprehensions. Following which you can file a petition for the Restitution of Conjugal Rights. 

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 February 2013

Dear Mr. Utpal

first of all send the complaint cum infdormation through your parents and in the cumplint cum information all the real facts will be mention. secondly send a RCR notice through lawyer to bring her back on behalf of your brother. if there is any physical violence against your parents and demanding huge amount or property or threating to file false cases against all of you or your brother or your parents, file a criminal complaint against them before court.

Feel Free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register