LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tista 911   29 July 2021

do you get arrested if some one file an fir against you even you are innocent?

my sister was abused mentally and physically in her husbands house . and he even threatens to murder her. so she get out of the house taking her daughter and without taking any Stridhan and many other documents like her education degree certificates etc.and she went to the police and filed an fir against them. they didn't do any thing. so my sister is now suffering without her vital documents she can't even get a job to provide for her daughter. and also her husband family has all her Stridhan jewellery that my mother gave to her. now about a month after moving out of that house my sister went back with neibour kind hearted women to get back her important stuff. but they threw her out of that house brutally and threaten to kill her if she ever comes back. now few days ago her lawer told her my sisters husband family lodged a complain against her and all of us including me and my mother which we didn't go there BTW for trespassing and taking cash and gold and all the bull sh*t. so we went to court got bail. and now I'm wonder ING will we get arrested ?even we didn't do anything. my sister is the victim here and she has a case against her because her husband has money.and I have baby and my mother is old. so what do we do now?

Learning

1 Replies

TANG DADA   29 July 2021

In your case, firstly, you have to consult with a good advocate and file a petition under section 482 of crpc before Hon'ble High court concern for quashing of FIR if you're strongly belief that someone has made a false allegations against you. secondly, you have other remedies i.e. you have file Discharge petition through your advocate at the stage of consideration of charges against you before concern court..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register