Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridhar T r   09 February 2024

Epfo pf date overlap issue

Hi sir,

I am work in company A while work in A trying for other job for better opportunity and I take 3 days leave and attend on interview selected in B and mark that as joining date after 2 weeks only give releave letter in company A. 
Company A- DOJ -Feb 2022 to 23/7/2022
Company B - DOJ -23/07/2022 to Still now after 2 years working B they do BGV and said Their is a  PF service history mistach correct it or it lead termination company B  not ready to help me to change joining date its big MNC then requested in company A to modify that exit date as 05/07/2022. The mistake is mine i am not aware this on that time. 
If company A give Joint declaration form to modify exit means which document self attested is needed  for this scenario to EPFO  to  accept this i am highly worried about my corporate life.Please help me to solve this issue. 
My questions. 
1.If it is possible to change company B exit date as 05/07/2022? 
2.If i got joint declartion from company B means which document need to self attested - EPFO will accept it or not? 
3.Government jobs consider this kind of overlape as big issue incase in future. 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 February 2024

You don't say that you were not aware of this issue at that time, but you ignored the terms of employment at that time.

You have to work out on solving the issues with the previous employer to grant you the actual exit date by which you stopped working.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register