Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashantha (Na)     06 February 2012

Ex- girlfriend threatening me

Hi,
I am from bangalore. I had a girlfriend for 2 years. but it lead to a breakup - 1 year back. It was somewhat of a long distance love. We met thrice, but we did not have any s*x.
After proposing to me, she revealed that she already had slept many times with her ex-boyfriend. I agreed to forget her affair and and love her for what she is.
Unfortunately later i came to know that she is very arrogant, selfish, threatening, and things led to a breakup with her, and she said to marry a gal of my choice and that she will not interfere again.

Now that my marriage is settled, she is threatening me that i have to break up with gal, and marry her or else she will commit suicide and implicate me and my family. she is threating that she will kill me and make my family suffer for it.

I have stored all her threating messages, e-mails, and also couple of my friends know about my situation, and they support me. We did not have any s*x also.

Please advice what can be done in this case.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 February 2012

Mr.Prashant,

I must say that you are on dangerous terrain, if she takes a untoward step you might have to face a charge of 306 abetment of suicide. The best thing ethically would be to tell your fiance about the same. and legally to intimate the concerned police & other authorities of your area - of the threats that you are getting alongwith necessary proof. 

Feel free to seek any clarifications.

Best of Luck !
Bharat

Advocate (Delhi)Convenor : Lawyers for Social Justice

Tel : 9810553252 (only 6 to 9 PM) 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 February 2012

It is better to resolve the problem by convincing her, take the help of the elders.  

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 February 2012

breakup before 1 yr. - long time.

u met only 3 times.

has the ex-girlfriend any evidences of ur affair ?

if no, mere alligations thrown by her will not be maintainable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register