Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed badruddin (CST)     05 September 2013

F&f not settled

Hi,

I have been working In apalya technologies, Hyderabad. I kept resignation and gave the notice of 15 days  and was not informed verbally that any amount is going to be deducted and they have accepted my resignation and at the time when my salary is going to be credited they simply said i need to pay some amount in return when i asked them that salary is not credited in my account on the said date,

My notice period is of 2 months.

Regards

Syed Badruddin 

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

Dear Syed

its depend on the terms & condition of you appointment letter. state full facts

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2013

If the the notice period is stated as 2 months and you have tendered 15 days notice then until or unless company waives off the notice pay for shortfall of 45 days in notice period, it can demand notice pay……………….and may adjust notice pay in FNF statement.

Employer can waive off notice period/pay.

If the employer does not agree to waive off it may proceed to recover.

If standing orders are applicable to the establishment then you may go thru these.

Service conditions stated in standing orders applicable to the establishment can not be negated to employee in appointment letter. If notice period in certified standing orders/model standing orders is 15days/1 month it can not be 2 months in appointment letter.

The DLC in O/o Labor Commissioner and Dept. of Labor officials can confirm if the standing orders are applicable to this establishment.

Approach your lawyer with copies of all of your docs and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register