LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False case by parents

Dear experts,my marriage was love mrg and it was kept sectret to my inlaws.when they came to know about it they threatened my wife that they would sucide if she comes with me and also filed a case that her concent was by force.i fought the case for 2years.they did not allow us to talk even in the court but today my wife told the judge that the case was filed by her parents and also she loves me alot then the judge sent her with me.she is with me.Now how can i sue her parents for threatening my wife and for false case.2years i faced many problems phicically and mentally.i had lost much money and peace.

Learning

3 Replies

M V Gupta (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Give up vendetta. Be happy that your wife is with u. Try to preserve ur married life. In due course ur in laws either forget the bad days and feelings or realise their mistakes in filing the false case against u. Does ur wife want u to persecute her parents for waht all they have done? Further litigation will only result in further loss of money and time.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Marriage and conjugal right is a responsibility. There are no right to be enforced, but a responsibility to be fulfilled by love and affection. Time will take care of the rest. Every person will mellow at the smile of the grandchild.

(Guest)
Her parents must be prosecuted bcoz they did not act as a responsible parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register