Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumeet (Prop)     10 March 2013

Flat deal

I was selling my flat and I made a deal with a person a month back who paid me 1 lac cheque as token amount for the flat which cleared, the person was supposed to pay me a certain amount by last week...but failed to do so and now he says he is not interested in buying the flat anymore and wants the token amount back....I told him I cannot return the same as I lost a lot of other prospective buyer's sinc the deal was finalised with you. ..he says he will file a case against me and on my property if I don't return the same. ...I have not signed any m.o.u nor any term sheet with him...is it possible for him to take any action against me and my property?

Learning

1 Replies

RD (Accountant)     11 March 2013

Dear experts,

I have a similar quetion - I applied for a Reputed Developers property and paid the initial first instalment through RTGS TWO days back in a hurry on being said to do so by the sales person and without even seeing the applicaiton form. It was a pre launch offer.

Now when I am seeing the applicaiton form and the restrictive terms and condition (which was not communicated to me earlier), I would not like to apply and get the money back.

I have not signed anything yet or agreed to take the apartment.

How can i get the first instalment amount which is already debited form my account and credited to Developers account?

Many thanks

RD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register