Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit kumar (abc)     05 June 2010

fraud person

sir, i know of a person, whose socalled business is as follows:

opening false pvt. companies, preparing false accounts for about 6 mths to a year or more, forge income tax returns, bribing bank managers, taking huge amount of loans, paying the instalments from that money itself for a year, then declare the company bankrupt and ask the bank to settle the dues. he is doing it for around 7 yrs. at present he has 3 companies, all does nothing, all have more or less same address.

he has also forged us, but unfortunately we do not have proof  to file a case against him.

can u suggest me any way so that i can complain about his fraud business to i.t dept, or other agencies. recentely high court has passes a order against him and in favour of some banks and asked to publish his name ini the news papers.

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 June 2010

INFORM  CBI / CID IN DETAIL, VERY PERTICULARLY, - WITH HC JUDGEMENT.

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     05 June 2010

You should complaint abt him in Economic offence wing.

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     05 June 2010

(29/05/2010)Please help me to take action against illegal doers.They were the invisible members.

Sir/Madam,

I have already registered the complaint two times. The complaint numbers PRSEC/E/2010/08119 and PRSEC/E/2010/06800.The torture is becoming severely everyday.The two members they got transfered to some other place. Please consider this letter I have attached the previous letter contents also.

Today also I had the same problem the illegal doers passing radiations in my head

as well as in my stomach and telling "you are not going to get pregnant". I am

undergoing treatment. But today the remote sensing surveillance device users they

tortured a lot today(29-05-2010). Today the students had the exams. Everyday

after finishing the exam at 1pm they were shouting a lot telling bad words.At that

time the remote sensing device users passing severe radiations in my head and stomach.

In the previous weeks they were supposed to pass radiations in my head only. Why means

at that time I studied for MBA exams.But now I finished my exams and I am undergoing

treatment in shreyas clinic,aundh,pune. Now they were passing radiations in my head

as well as stomach from the backbone.Always torturing me with bad words and telling

that shout individually. Please take action against illegal doers who is doing the

illegal things.

Hello, I didnt like to show my name. All animals are doing bad things against me. When I studied in BE the illegal doers they didnt allow me to study properly. But it is not happened anywhere but happened to me. When I studied in ME I met a problem using remote sensing surveillance device(RSSD). The members used RSSD to do the mating. Daily I made noise. Due to their brutal act I shouted a lot. After that when I worked as a lecturer in Francis Xavier Engg college, Tirunelveli. The illegal doers arrange the staff members to beat me. the staff's like shanty,mary etc they scold me with bad words. Now I am working as a lecturer in Genba Moze engineering college,Balewadi,Pune. Now I am facing severe problem. The RSSD users they were not allowing me to get pregnant.

Sir/Madam,

I regret to say the illegal doers continuing the torture. I cant tolerate. They were passing radiations mainly in my head and brain. It is making continuous pain and sometimes due to that blood comes along with saliva. My husband is suffering from chest pain and stomach pain. This is due to illegal doers using remote sensing device to create the pain with severe bad words. I kindly asking to take immsdiate action. They were making me to afraid also by passing radiations in my stomach. I am going on treatment. I require my child. Please help me. I am working as a lecturer. But they were not leaving me to work in the same college. The illegal doers inserting the name of the students and teachers from whereever I am working and the students are commanding me with bad words. So please help me to get good permanant job without mental torture and protect me and my husband from this painful radiations.

Note: You are requested to further liaise in the matter directly with Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour, R No 107, Shram Shakti BhavanRafi Marg New Delhi for further information.

Lodge a Request/Grievance

View Status

Change Password

Forgot Password

//Request/Grievance Status

LogOut

Registration Number

:

PRSEC/E/2010/08119

Name

:

Mrs. O.REMILA SARABOTH LOUSY

Date of Receipt

:

18 May 2010

Current Status

:

The petition is transferred

Date of Transfer

:

19 May 2010

Ministry/Department

:

Ministry of Labour

Officer's Name

:

Ms. Gurjot Kaur

Designation

:

Joint Secretary

Address

:

R No 107, Shram Shakti Bhavan

Rafi Marg

New Delhi

Telephone No.

:

Click here to view the live status of this case

Note: You are requested to further liaise in the matter directly with Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour, R No 107, Shram Shakti BhavanRafi Marg New Delhi for further information.

Website designed byNational Informatics Centre. Contents provided by President’s Secretariat

PRESIDENT'S  SECRETARIAT  HELPLINE

Lodge a Request/Grievance

View Status

Change Password

Forgot Password

//Request/Grievance Status

LogOut

Registration Number

:

PRSEC/E/2010/06680

Name

:

Mrs. O.Remila Saraboth lousy

Date of Receipt

:

22 Apr 2010

Current Status

:

The petition is transferred

Date of Transfer

:

22 Apr 2010

State Government

:

Government of Maharashtra

Officer's Name

:

Shri. Sanjay Ubale

Designation

:

Secretary ( AR and O&M)

Address

:

General Admn. Deptt.,

Mantralaya,

Mumbai

Telephone No.

:

Note: You are requested to further liaise in the matter directly with Secretary ( AR and O&M), Government of Maharashtra, General Admn. Deptt.,Mantralaya, Mumbai for further information.

Website designed byNational Informatics Centre. Contents provided by President’s Secretariat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register