LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (partner)     24 July 2016

Fraud while procuring passport

RESPECTED MEMBERS OF CLUB, iam facing unique problem. my wife ran away with my son (got his passport with forged signatures of mine  , even provided forged affidavit to passport office stating that i don't have any objection to issue passport to my son) to usa. i filed a case against her , the court didn't considered the printout copies supplied by passport office, stating that xerox and photo copies are not valid. but passport office stated that , after 3 years they don't preserve original documents and they consider only documents saved in computer. BIG PAIN For Me . later court consider , agreeing  the document she replied to family court , that she will not leave india , when i petitioned to family court to withhold her passport as she may runaway . meanwhile , i request members here to guide me , how to get original documents . even PM narendra modi documents too could be saved in that format . heart throbbing , when court don't consider printout from computer, why these passport officials preserve in that manner .

Learning

4 Replies

Rahul (2 off)     24 July 2016

File case of forgery

sunil (partner)     27 July 2016

regarding fraud case only, court not accepting scanned copies , stating that , it cannot consider that copies.

Pawan S (Advocate)     27 July 2016

" agreeing  the document she replied to family court , that she will not leave india"

First, Get the certified copy from the court, of the document where she has agreed.

sunil (partner)     01 August 2016

thank you , based on that record , the court considered filing case, but the charges of forgery seeks very weak (though sections related to passport act registered on file , due to printer copies provided by passport officials ). as true copies not provided by passport office , which can be investegated by forensic department .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register