LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva (Lead)     18 September 2016

Frequent hearing (2 days once)

I am final year LLB student. I have partition suite pending in ADJ court and next hearing date comes every 2 days or mostly 5 days once. why it is so frequent?.. this is something due to influence of opposite party? (or) there is no more cases to deal that ADJ court?. 

Also that I have divorce case pending in the same court establishments premises. How to request the court to bring to the same date for both cases. What is the section / Order / rule  CPC to request?

And do I need to apply in high court for make the hearing date of both case on the same days?

Learning

2 Replies

Siva (Lead)     18 September 2016

Thanks for your response sir. please note that CPC and DPC papers are only in the final year. Also I appreaciate your effort for answering these questions.

I hope you have started practicing as a advocate without undergone apprentice training with experienced senior advocate. I really appreacite it.

I hope this questions can be answered by only experienced advocates.

I am ordinary person sir. As per your advise, I will try my level best to find it out.

As per my knowledge, if you have scored even 100% in CPC or Cr. P. C.. you have to undergone training and gain experience with experienced lawyer.

if you feel my question does not have any sense, pls refrain and ignore this post.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     18 September 2016

Co inciding dates of hearing can inly be arranged through personal requests made to the judge. Tell the judge that you are a student and he or she will surely consider your plea.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register