Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (In search of job)     20 July 2010

Getting NOC from a lawyer?

Dear Legal Expert friends,

I guess this is a common problem, everyone could be facing now and then...

If I am not satisfied with some lawyer because he is not cooperating and demanding huge money and that too repeatedly and would not properly guide me, changing him becomes a tough job, as he would say he would not give NOC and the new lawyer also says get NOC from the previous lawyer. In these, circumstances, if the learned members, if already faced or if they get to this situation, how they would handle?

Especially, if you have to change at critical circumstances, that is when the arguments are started or when the deadline to file the counter has arrived? In these times, can we take the risk of changing a lawyer?

I have seen a recent post, in which it is mentioned that section 13 of family courts act bars lawyers to be hired. Even then, I see in family courts, almost all cases are handled by lawyers!!!

Please comment.

--Naresh

Learning

8 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 July 2010

But we are told that legal profession is respectable.

(Guest)

Ld. Prabhakar,

"If advocates are not allowed in Family Court and parties are forced to represent themselves, the same thing happens in the court whatever was happened in the matrimonial home.  kit..kit...pit...pit.. Only allegations and no solutions."

From your above quote if I ask you a que.; What if solution(s) is /are offered by one party in Matrimonial / Family Court then what will be your advise then?

Rgds.

(Guest)

Thanks, I knew that this will be your answer and hats off. Sorry to hijack this post with personal issues but I did offer several solutions in all my cases that also in clear legal writing terms but I am yet to face a Judge which you referred. Having said this I know many a cases of other victims where your last three lines initiative from Judge(s) took place.

(Guest)

judges do offer solutions but other party only wants to drag case to extract more money, because they also know relation is dead. adv prabhakar is right in saying kit kit pit pit. wen parties represent temselves they donno decorum of court, they talk nonsense illogical things beyond comprehension of a court of law.this is my personal exp.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 July 2010

THANKS TO MR PRABHAKAR FOR HIS FIRST POSTING. HE GUIDED THE NEEDY PERSON APPROPRIATELY.

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     22 July 2010

Ask the lawyer for a No Objection Certificate. No lawyer sensible will hesistate to give you one.  Else you may file a petition before the Bar council.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register