LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (.)     08 November 2009

give me advice in case of 467 to help accuse

The accused person is very honest and not done any act. But the oposition person charged on him of 467 with the help of the ip officer of same place at mumbai. They submitted fraud paper against the accuse and they charged him and send him at jail. give me suggestion to help that person.\

The police officer demand money. the accused person already gave that such amount. but that officer charged on him because of some arguments done between them. Pls help me

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     08 November 2009

Better you engage a local lawyer and defend the case as per his advice. We in this forum can tell nothing how to gain symapathy of the police officials by offering them money as you did. This forum discusses only legal way and in your case, only local lawyr can plead.

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     08 November 2009

It seems to be question of facts rather than a question of law. In this case most of the things depends on documentary evidence. Allegation of playing fraud can be made but the point is that you should have evidence to prove it. Making bald allegation will not be sufficient.

No doubt the person may be honest and may not have done anything but it has to be proved in the Court of law.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     08 November 2009

Mr Makkad is right. advice can not be given on the basis of speculation of  facts without evidence.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     08 November 2009

THIS FORUM IS LAWYWERS FORUM HERE WE DICUSS ONLY LAW AND NOT FACTS . ACCUSED MAY VERY HONEST BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOME ECIDENCE TO PROVE HIS HONESTY.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     10 November 2009

Mr.Makkar is right.

Engage a local lawyer is the best option coz without going throug the case facts and other evidence ext, no one will guide you.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register