LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaikrishna (Officer)     13 October 2013

Guidance please

Government officer. Got married in March 2011. Wife started harassing. Went back for delivery at her home in Jan 2012. Delivered baby boy in March2012. I sent divorce notice in May. Filed for HMP on the ground of Cruelty on 12/06/2012.Wife not filed say instead went to high court in Dec 2012 for transfer of case at her home town. Meanwhile Sr.Div. court declared no say order in HMP. Case got transferred at her town & proceedings started there from July 2013. Meanwhile she filed cases in DV, Cr.P.C.125 & restitution in March, April & May 2013 respectively at the court in her town with all baseless and unprovable allegations. She is a doctor but avoids practice deliberately. In all cases she offers to forgive me & wants to cohabit again. In DV case she made my mother, sister and bro-in-law living 500 km away form place of shared household, party all of them never visited our shared household during cohabition. She even made my friend, a gazzetted officer living in my colony, a party in DV case who is a strong witness in HMP case. She insists that if I do not take her with me, she will fight till Supreme Court and I have to face more cases. She has not filed her reply/say in HMP till now (14 months duration since service of notice to her)& plays deliberate delay tactics in it. With strong witnesses and proofs, I am confident that I will get the divorce. What about delay and multiplicity of cases and continued harassment. It is affecting my work badly. Kindly guide me strategy in this regard.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 October 2013

Yes. It may be effect you badly. There are chances to arrest you by police, if you do not give proper reply,in mediation which will be provided by family court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 October 2013

Mr. Jaikrishna,

The fate of married male persons of our country is turning from worse  to worst these days.  The present day saddist mentality females are very badly misutilising the stringent laws in their favor to torture and terminate the gender called male from the society itself.  You have got chances to win over your case and all other false cases filed by her subsequently for the reason that it was you who had initiated the legal proceedings against her over her character and behavior and subsequently  she thought over the ways to wreak vengeance against you which resulted into the multiple proceedings.  Follow up all the cases meticulously, dont let any case to hang it loose.

(Guest)

At this juncture what I would like to suggest is:

Concentrate on your work more n more.

These cases will go on and on. 

Remember, that everything depends on you, your parents ; their mental well being is very much important, so whatever you do will  have an effect on them.

Again, I advice you to concentrate more on your work.  Be calm in every situation.

Rest follow advises of experts above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register