LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     28 January 2013

Hearing in family court need guidance

have to fight a case against rcr/maintainence .had lack of time in searching for a lawer----finally got one(hope good too as per first impresion ).he suggested me to not come for the first hearing in court  and he would be submitting my reply and ask the court to give next date and i should then come in court.---this is to extend the case and demotivate my wife .

my query to the experts ---with due regards to the majority of lawerers ,i have heard a lot of    collusion betwen the two lawers .is the step advised by my lawer is correct?

the statement which i will be submitting as a reply will only  have impact ..?not the reply what my lawer says in court ?is yhere a way that i could be aware of what happned in court ,if i m not going there(as per my lawers advice) 

i dont want to hurt any lawers sentiment /but i had this doubt so wanted to clarify ...  

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     28 January 2013

if you attend the court its better as you know at least whats going on . And also read the written statement what your lawyer is filing :-)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dns

have to fight a case against rcr/maintainence .had lack of time in searching for a lawer----finally got one(hope good too as per first impresion ).he suggested me to not come for the first hearing in court  and he would be submitting my reply and ask the court to give next date and i should then come in court.---this is to extend the case and demotivate my wife .

my query to the experts ---with due regards to the majority of lawerers ,i have heard a lot of    collusion betwen the two lawers .is the step advised by my lawer is correct?

the statement which i will be submitting as a reply will only  have impact ..?not the reply what my lawer says in court ?is yhere a way that i could be aware of what happned in court ,if i m not going there(as per my lawers advice) 

i dont want to hurt any lawers sentiment /but i had this doubt so wanted to clarify ...  

Whatever it is, in famliy court until the date when the interim maintenance is ordered and you have not coughed up money, you need not fear going to the court.

Lawyer may attend or not attend etc, you should compulsarily attend the court dates.  One day the lawyer might tell, the court has ordered an IA of 20 thousand rupees, then what you will do?  Catch hold of whom?

You Better attend court dates.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     28 January 2013

Written statement is what he is going to present on your behalf, read it carefully...You gotta trust your lawyer if you've chosen one...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

karthi (nil)     29 January 2013

Sir,
My husband the petitioner applied in Family court conjugal rights against me.we both attended the conselling(3 times).I demanded for separate dwelling,but he was not accepted for that,and he requested the counsellor to get back the case to the judge i.e., final hearings.. we both agreed and signed for hearings..
My question is 1.can i take voila on judgement day or it is compulsory to attend. 2.After judgement can i give case against him it is possible? kindly reply plz..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register