LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     30 June 2012

Help required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got merried in 2006. We do not have good understanding. Major cause: my wife is very irresponsible & rude.She & her sister are only child of her mother. her father has expired. Her mother is main culprit for our problem.

So many times (when her father was alive),  our elders met each other & tried to resolve the issue , but in veins. we do not have any financial problem, living seperately in delhi (my parents are in punjab). So there is no restrictions/interference. Only issue from my side, due to her rude behaviour, I am so much fed up that I did not want to speak her. Everybody from my house & from her house admit that she is wrong in her behaviour (except her mother). Even her uncle told her not  to speak her mother. But she did not listen to anybody except her mother. 

We have a son 6 yr old. So many times,Last month, my wife along with son ,left home without informing me. Now her uncle involves & want to send her back. He assured me about her good behaviour taking even Guarantee.But I know she is every stubborn, even did not pay ay hear to her father, so chances are very less.

Only & Only thing i am leading this miserable life for my son. I did not want to spoil my son's life due to our problems.I can stay in this state but only thing is that she even pay attention to my son.

My Question :She is threatening me for false dowery/ cruetly case. I know i m right but to prove it in future, Is there any way to take it in writing for her or her uncle/ or any other way to keep the records.

if possible, Pls provide the legal draft, so that they can not file false cases in future 

Learning

2 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     30 June 2012

no agreement / undertaking can protect the husband against a false case filed by his better half.

(Guest)
Same as my problem. Wife dnt want to come.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register