Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (aa)     25 September 2013

Home loan dispute

Hi Fellow Legal Eagles,

I wanted to confirm with you if the following matter constitutes to be illegal act on behalf of the Bank.

I have taken staff loan from the office on 11/96 everything was going smooth till new housing loan scheme was launched on 04/2010 in this scheme office decided to take old loans to its outer body and said that the body will charge full interest and we will give staff rebate as subsidy ,

Sir, I have taken 335000 from my office which has two part out of 335000 , 150000 is non emi i.e only interest is payable and 185000 is emi which means interest and principle both but due to mistake by the officer of that time the whole loan was become 485000 out of which 150000 is non emi and 335000 is emi loan and I am continue to pay emi on that 485000 and not getting proper subsidy as they stated in their office order.

Sir two years have been passed after 100s of emails ,phones, letter and personal visits nothing has been done so far I want two advice 1. I want to take action against the officer who deliberately done this mistake 2. I want correction to be done in my loan account with compensation and if I go to the court against my own organization is there any harm to my service as it is a psu

Looking for your adive.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2013

Issue a legal notice with full details and take up the matter with consumer forum if you are not satisfied with their reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register