Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpam Sharma   12 March 2021

how can we sue a company

Yesterday i booked a blood test at my home for 3 members of the family the guy came for the blood test he took the sample and i forget to collect the bill from the person and i was supposed to get the blood test report by yesterday only so i called the blood test centre and asked for the reports they asked me the bill no. for the reports and i didn't had the bill ao i called the person who came to take the blood sample for the bill he said he gave me the bill but i haven't taken it from him after that he ended the call and didn't picked up the call so i called the blood test centre again they said they cant give any reports without the bill no. i even said them the names of the patients and each and every verification i could do it from my side. but they refused to send me the reports and even the test for each person was of 2600/- so please help me for how to take this matter in a legal way.

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2021

Issue legal notice thru advocate.

Mrityunjay Joshi   17 March 2021

You have to do on thing that you have to visit the diagnostic centre in which you have given the samples for the test and ask the same person who collected your sample in the front of the manager of that centre only three questions :-

1. He have collected your sample or not? 

2. You paid the amount or not? 

3. He paid you the bill or not? 

As per your query you are saying that the sample collector said that He paid you the bill but you forgot to collect it or forgot to bring. According to him, It means that you paid the amount and if you paid the amount then you have right to take your reports. 

Even after they don't pay the heed then call the police or send them a legal notice through an advocate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register