Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep (private)     21 September 2013

Internet chatting

I NEED ADVICE ON THAT MY IN-LAWS HAVE THROWN ME OUT OF THE HOUSE JUST BECAUSE MY PARENTS CAN'T FULFILL THEIR DEMANDS NOW. ALTHOUGH MY PARENTS TRIED TO SORT OUT THAT BY TALKING TO MY IN-LAWS BUT NOTHING FRUITFUL RESULT COMES OUT..... AFTER THIS I HAVE PUT COMPLAINT IN WOMEN CELL WHERE AGAIN NOTHING FRUITFUL AND NOW MY HUSBAND TO SAVE HIMSELF HE STARTED SHOWING MY BRFORE MARRIAGE CHATS TO EVERYBODY AND SAYING THAT SHE IS HARASSING HER DUE TO HER PAST AFFAIRS.. NOW WHAT TO DO????? BECAUSE YES I HAVE BEEN STUDIED IN CO-ED SO THERE WERE MANY FRIENDS OF MINE WHOM I USED TO CHAT. ALSO IN THE CHATS THERE IS THAT I HAVE CRUSH BEFORE MARRIAGE WHOM I WANT TO MARRY LIKE TALKS BUT NOTHING VULGAR IN THOSE CHATS... CAN HE MAKE GROUND TO SAVE HIMSELF AS THAT ARE BEFORE MARRIAGE CHAT AND NOT AFTER MARRIAGE.. ALSO I HAVE PROOF THAT MY HUSBAND HAS LEFT ME ALONE IN THE HOUSE IN THE UNKNOWN CITY......

PLEASE SIR, ADVICE THAT CAN I PUT DEFAMATION CASE AGAINST HIM AS HE IS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME BY PUBLICALLY SHOWING THOSE BEFORE MARRIAGE CHATS TO SHOW ME CHARACTERLESS AND SAYING IF I PUT THE CASE THEN HE WILL PUT ALLEGATIONS ON MY CHARACTER WITH THOSE CHATS ONLY........ AND INSTRUCT ME TO GIVE DIVORCE .SO, I NEED ADVICE  HOW TO REPLY/TACKLE TO HIM WHEN HE SHOWS THOSE CHATS ???? THOSE CHATS ARE BEFORE MARRIAGE CHATS AND NOT AFTER MARRIAGE.... PLEASE ADVICE .....

Learning

18 Replies

Ayush Maheshwari (Senior Official)     21 September 2013

merely publicizing chat of yours before marriage does not prove you a characterless . As per your situation chat are before marriage so you dont have to worry much . Record your husband statements for the harassing you for the showing chat to people in case you file any case .
If possible let your family people know about the chats before he can manipulate against you.

You can file case under sec 498 ipc , section 3, 4 of dowry prohibition act.

Thank you very much sir, i have already told my parents about chats..... sir, think is he is making an excuse that i'm responsible and making false complaints because i want to marry some other guy. But thats not true as even if he take me home respectfully i'm ready to go. but he and his family from very first day making plans to throw me out of the house... i have been at my parents home from past 6 months. also i have proofs that he has done cruelties to me with witness and police reports.... i'm afraid only that with those before marriage chats shelter can he be saved or not??? because the last cruelty he has done to me is left me alone in the rented house in unknown city and its police who has sent me back to my parents home. even on police call he didn't return and even switched off his phone and like this many more cruelties he has done like without informing me left india on foreign tour and then make no call... as now he knows that he has been caught red handed, so taking shelter of those before marriage chats.... please advice what to say when he shows those chats and says i want to marry some other guy??????????? please.....

your husband acts seems that he does not want to bring you back in his life .Let him show the chats to any one and make allegations that you want to marry some other guy. all you have to tell is the truth that the chats were  before marriage as chats must have dates on which they are sent . all person have some past.even i had but after marriage i am loyal to my husband and only he is the man for rest of my life. After marriage neither chats were made that proves my disloyalty against husband and matrimonial thread nor there is any talk regarding marrying some other guy.

On the other hand he cannot prove that you are willing to marry to some other guy.

I would like to know are you planning to go back to him or file DV?

yes sir you understand very well he don't want me back actual thing is money my parents have given them hard cash so bad mind set up in his mind also its my sister in-law and mother in-law who control him and they all want money for flat but i denied due to which they decided to throw me out of the house. i intially ignore this because i thought its my mil and sil who actually showing wrong side to my husband but thats not true as he himself started behaving cruel after sometime of my marriage.... sir, as a girl what i can say if he takes me back respectfully then i'm ready to go.... but if not then i would like to fight as i have proofs as told earlier like he left me alone in rented accomodation and gone underground and didn't return home 3-4 days after that police of that place sent be back to my parents home. before that he left India without informing me for 1 month and even didn't contact me that period of time like this many more incidents.

u understand very well sir, even now situation is that everybody thinks that his case goes to court only as they are not ready for any settlement as may they having chats so they think that they may get saved.  that is why i' thought of asking query that are they valid in court and do judge take that important or not???? i have earlier also consulted they also said as what you said that before marriage chats have no usage in after marriage??? 

pen down and record every conversation with your husband and his family members.Don't worry about the chats. .

File RCR first so that you can get an legal opportunity to live with him , if it does not work from file dv case.

Wish you all the best ahead.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2013

Amandeep,

Yours is a very sensitive case.  You have to decide about whether to join back the matrimonial fold once again and that how long will it last even if it happens out of force either legally or other wise?  As narrated by you, your husband and his parents are bent hell upon you demanding money more and more, their greed for money will never end how much so ever you may offer and in such circumstance there will be no conducive atmosphere to lead a happy married life with them, further if your husband is able to trace out pre-marital period activities and trying to take an advantage over the the issues by drawing adverse inferences by resorting to black mail and other undesired activities, he may go to any extent to see you even terminated, hence think about living with him once again in that hell, further he is depicted to be a character of suspicious nature, men affected with the disease called 'suspicion' are not curable and it is highly dangerous disease which will neither allow you to live nor to die.  The so called pre-marital period chats with your friends are not considered a crime in law, for that matter just a mere chat with friends of opposite s*x cannot be termed as an extra marital or an illicit affair until the alleged act is proved to be done, which of course is not a crime but may against the defence situation.  Further, you can file a defamation criminal case only after the act being done by your husband.  But if you can prove, you can go ahead with a a complaint over domestic violence and also over the demand of dowry in which case you can drag all those who meted out the cruelties to you.  For further course, you may consult a prudent lawyer of your locality and proceed on his advice if it suits you.

Advocate T Kalaiselvan, Vellore, Ph: +919443441062

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     21 September 2013

Dear Mam, I think that your husband has not any interest in your relation, so patch up is not possible. You can file case under sec 498 ipc , section 3, 4 of dowry prohibition act. for more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Adv. Neha ( )     29 September 2013

Dear amandeep your relationship is irretively broken down and there seems to be no way of reconcilation. Better go for divorce rather than begging for a dead relationship.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 September 2013

You should be truthful and accept that such conversations had taken before marriage and has no bearing on the present case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

498_final stage (Professional)     03 October 2013

If there is nothing wrong in the chat then why are you worried being defamed??

Amandeep (private)     04 October 2013

i'm not been afraid of defamed..... also there is nothing wrong in chats it is just like we talk to someperson likes , dislikes etc nothing much.. i just want to sure.... because my husband is also like you low thinking and you no what you people keep on chatting with girls whole night that is ok but if girl talk to any guy as a friend you people became so low and down market thinking... aur i just want to sure so that i can fight over this his intangible reason......vaise lagta hai aapki biwi ne aap ko chod diya... chode bhi kyu na aapki thinking aapke msg se show karti hai????? 

vaise i ask advice from lawyer not from you people.. who himself fighting..... hopefully aap ki wife ko insaaf mile aur aap jaise pati rab kare kisi bhi ladki ko na mile...

498_final stage (Professional)     04 October 2013

its good you are not being afraid. You have contradicted your own statements for the third time. lol Regarding my situation the girl would go to jail.  You dont worry about me. Take care of yourself.

i'm not worried about you but about that girl whom you married... vaise duro ko naseeyat dene se acha hai apne case par dhyaan do... maine aapse toh rai mangi bhi nhi thi..... i asked from lawyers and not from you....

agar hamari jagah aapki behn hoti toh aap hi log apne jijo ko joki ladke hai galat bolte ....... toh isliye kaun galat hai aur kaun sahi yeh GOD par chod do...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register