Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (E1)     02 October 2010

ipc 306

Respected sir,

I want to know about a case that is registered in singrauli(m.p).

1. A girl suman age 18 years have committed suicide on 12.09.2010 and police got two love letters written by a boy (ramesh)and one suicide note.

2. in suicide note : "ramesh  mai tumse bahut pyar karti hu , poori duniya mujhse hate kare mujhe koi farak nahi padta. maine apna sabkuchh tumhe arpit kar diya uske baad bhi tum mujh par biswas nahi karte , mujhse nafrat karte ho to mai ji ke kya karungi".

3. her younger sister  also have given statement to police  that there was love affair between them.

4. the boy has left singrauli on the same day morning to bhopal where he is studying (B.E. 5th semester.)

5. her parents are saying that my daughter have committed suicide only because of that boy.

6. now police has arrested that boy (Ramesh 20 yeras old)who is a student of B.E. (5th semester)and his friend vinay (23 years)(parents saying he was midiator) on 27.09.2010 taken on remand till 13.10.2010.

7.now I want to know if we apply for bail for both of them, then what is the possibility of bail.

so please suggest me what should we do now 

as both are students and if they will not be released on bail then their career/ future may be spoiled.

Thank you.

Regards

Raj

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Yes you can apply for bail.

Take this ground:

Admit that you were in love with him emotionally and girl was also in deep love emotionally. Love letter will prove it. since i was studying away from singrauli and due to my study presssure you could not ring regularly so she was emotionally distrubed. from the suicide note there is no indication of instigation of suicide. Merely the girly has mentined that you are doing Nafrat from him.

Ask the court that you are now totally broken by the suicide and you are ready to co operate with the girl side.

Surly you will get bail

Mr Bechara....................written in interest of justice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register