Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IPC 338

Page no : 4

(Guest)

my uncle is a lawyer, im going to meet him tomorrow, thank you for your valuable time sir, i got confidence sir.. you helped me from my mental tensions

N.Dhanasekar (no)     21 February 2011

You contact advocate who is in hydrerabad... i'm in chennai so i cann't come ok....

Advocate Anuj Anand (Advocate)     22 February 2011

First section 338 IPC is not made out. the case comes under sec 279 IPC i.e. imprsionment for 6 months or fine of Rs 1000/-. can sweeper give evidence in your favour. anyway if you advocate is good nothing will happen.

Keep the bills of hospital with You. they help u if he files a claim case. Ur educate still you did not get insurance get it soon. max fine

Doc dont take tension nothing is going to happen max all you will have to give is 5000-6000/-. please me i have handled case in which the person died

(Guest)

hi sir, thank you for your reply..

that sweeper cant give any evidence, i dont know who is she, and as its his locality any one may come for false evidence... police said they will register case under 338, can u tell me wht is the difference in 338 and 279?

Dear Its a wise step go to an advocate. Pleeeeeeeeease be sure nothing bad will happen to u. I wish I could meet u and explain. Its a very very small case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register