MOHAMMAD ALI (colleg)     08 April 2016

Joining new deptt

Dear Sir I have one important query ..Sir

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2016

What is the query?

MOHAMMAD ALI (colleg)     09 April 2016

Dear Sir I have one important query ..Sir i was working in ministry of railway ..while serving in ministry of railway i just intimated about my filling of form in Secretariat up Gp 4600 ..and i got relieved after giving plane resignation citing the same reason of selection for higher post from ministry of railway and i joined up secretariat immediately after being relieved ...i committed mistake in not submitting relieving letter...and joined the.post and its been 2years since...now i aplied for up psc and got NOC from present organization ..and i also mentioned all my job in attestation form...i got selected as AC COMM TAX ...now what will happen when new organization will ask various detail from present organization...in case they came to know that i have not mentioned prevuous job in my current serving organization however i mentioned in attestation form...can it be the case that my present organization up sectt and commerciL tax deptt came to know that i have not mentioned previous job in current serving organization.... I am in fear that if worst happen i will loose my current job as well as UPPSC JOB... THIS PROBLEM DOESN'T LET ME SLEEP ....should i go for unwillingness for the ASST COMM COMMERCIAL TAX OR LET IT HAPPEN

MOHAMMAD ALI (colleg)     09 April 2016

Kumar Doab Sir please response

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2016

Initially you considered this forum as astrological forum and stated no fact at all. Still your query is evasive. Full facts do not appear to be coming. You need to show papers to some knowlegeable person.

MOHAMMAD ALI (colleg)     12 April 2016

Sir my query is that 1. I joined organization x and intimate the organization x about filling of application for job in Organization y. 2. After selection I resigned from organization X and got relieved on simple redignation. 3. I went to Join Y organization but forgot to submit relieving letter to Y ORGANIZATION. Y organization didnt asked for attestation form and Also not asked about any previous employment but it asked while giving offer of appointment to submit NOC AND RELIEVING REQUEST..I POSSESS RELIEVING FROM X BUT FORGOT TO SUBMIT IN Y.. 4 I joined Y and its been two years and now i applied through proper channel for another Job Z and submit Noc during interview. 5. I got Selected in job Z and submit attestation form mentioning both X AND Y JOBS IN Z. 6. NOW whether Organization Z will go for fresh police verification or medical or it will ask from Y the required police verification report and medical report . 7. If it go for second option i.e Z asked PVR and medical from Y . Then both Z and Y will come to know that i have not submit relieving fromX organizatin while joining Y organization. In that case i will loose both job. 8. Now if the second case happens what should i do?? All X Y and Z are govt organizatiin central;state and state govt jobs respectively Please response experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register