LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani (Business)     20 September 2012

Land - caste community claim on my property

I (Mani) bought a residential site in year 2000 from Mr.Kannan and registered on my name. 

Mr.kannan bought the same from Mrs.Megala in 1972 and I had all documents for the property.

also we have applied EC for the same property for about 110 years and it was clear and no dispute was in the EC

Recently 3 years back I have given power of attorney to Mr.Sekhar and he tried to sell the land to other people in that area. I don't have any issue with that.

And Now in the same locality, few people (or group) claims that the land is belongs to particular caste community or temple and now they don't allow us sell the property.

We had shown all our documents and including EC to them. And also we have asked PROOF for their claim... and till now they haven't shown anything to us.

And they already distributed pamplets (bit notice) to the public saying this is "dispute land"..there are few are councillors are involved in the same and really not sure what their intention.

In fact we have been paying "vacant land" tax to the municipality on my name for so many years.

Please guide me to what I should regarding this matter. Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Mani

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register