LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HI12345678 (manager)     30 September 2013

Land cheating , how to apply for damage recovery

I brought a house and land in ernakulam and was rented out about six months back. About a month ago the tenant vacated the house without giving intimation and the second last owner occupied the house and he claims that the house belongs to him.  First I have lodged a tress pass complaint against him through court under IPC 426,427,447,448 In the mean time I have verified and obtained documents from Village office after submitting an RTI application.

Upon verifying the documents in village office , I found out that the house is not lying in the land registered to me though my deed has shown the same house number including electrical and water connection consumer numbers. More over I came to know that second last owner has pledged the same house in 2004 to SBI and the bank is pursuing possession.

It was cheating by the last owner, second last owner and my tenant and I filed a cheating case against the last owner (1st party), second last owner (2nd party) and the tenant (3rd party) under IPC 419,420,405,406,464,465,468,34

Though police registered both the cases with FIR, charge sheet is still not filed and the second last owner is politically powerful.

I request your advise

1. How I can proceed further
2. How I can get back my money or the house.
3. Whether Can I apply to attach my sellers properties based on the cheating case.
4. I don't have money to deposit in court to file damage case as advised by one lawyer.Is there any other way to file a case to get the damage.

Your advise will be highly useful

Learning

3 Replies

need help

Sir,

Can you advise..

HI12345678 (manager)     01 October 2013

please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies