LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohini Pandey   05 September 2024

Land dispute under bns

I am Amit Verma, a 28-year-old IT professional from Shimla, since the last decade I and my family have faced numerous challenges in accessing legal services. Recently my family has dealt with a complicated land dispute involving my father who resides with me in Shimla, and the land is in Amritsar which required long travels and led to frustrations with understanding complex legal documents. I am a tech-savvy and aware of how technology can simplify processes, so is there a possibility that the BNS would introduce online platforms where people like me can easily find legal information, file complaints, or consult with lawyers without having to travel far from home?Will there be mobile apps developed under the BNS that allow people in remote areas to connect with legal aid services, get updates on their cases, and access legal resources in their local language? Can we expect the use of AI tools under the BNS that help analyze legal documents, predict case outcomes, and provide legal advice, making it easier for people to understand and navigate the legal system?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 September 2024

Seek guidance of your professor / tutor / coach.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 September 2024

@admin lawyers club please  block such question paper quieres

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register