LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suman Bisht   06 April 2016

Maarriage problem

my name is suman bisht, there is lot of problems in my marriage. its been 3 nd half hear since i got married. my husband says to me that you go your home nd he is dominating kind of person. in our family nobody even dare to make him understand. many times my family have tried to make him understand but he dint. he always allegates me when i talk in family to someone whether its my brother in law. he always dominates me nd always tries to trap me. he wants the i should do whatever he says. now condition is very worst. he stopped talking to me whenever we talk he always fight im living with him nd he abuse nd allegates nd his family support him. im home maker nd he is charterted accountant. he thinks that i cant do anything against to him because he has power nd money. he always tries to run me according to him in any case nd now he keep saying that when marriage is not going well then you just go your home nd y r you here. nd its not as easy for me because my parents has passed away n my bhaiya n bhabhi is ther. i m not being able to understand that what can i do. he nd his family planned nd says you nd your wife (me) are not the part of family nd my brother in law says i will throw out your samman (articls) out of the house. you both will not live in this family they have planned this. my family members tried to make them understand nd many meeting b/w my family nd his family has been held but nothing changed. they always threat me. please suggest me the right way to workout in this situation. 

Learning

3 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     06 April 2016

what is his side of the story ??? why is he behaving so ??

You have not mentioned any issues like domestic violence or dowry.....you and ur husband both are asked to leave the house. so this seems to be a issue related to tension between family members.

It takes two to tango. Introspect and see if there is some areas where you are defaulting in  meeting ur husbands expectations. Its better u both meet some marriage counsellor and see where things are going wrong and take steps accordignly. Dont file any police complaints that will end ur marriage. Try mediations at this stage.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 April 2016

This marriage won't work.  You have to take hard decisions. If you are qualified (even though you are only home maker now), try to get job and be independent.  Now legal relief is available to you, you can file domestic violence case and seek separate house or shared household and also seek maintenance.  After that, if you want you can file divorce case on the ground of cruelty.  His arrogance and insulting his wife comes out of the fact that wife does not have parents on whom she can depend and staying with brother would not be possible forever.  That's why, his chauvanism and not accepting the wife a life partner.  So, your problems.

A walk alone (-)     10 April 2016

I suggest you to use your mobile and make video or audio recording it will very helpful in future keep them save. One day when you loose all your patience file dv case on your husband . These recordings will works as evidence in future

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register