LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintainance queries...urgent

Wife filed for Interim Maintainance under section 24 as a part of counter petition to my RCR.It's in Argument stage.My Main lawyer couldn't attend for argument and his Sub Ordinate/Jr Laywer requested Judge for a Week  time.Judge told that it would be last chance for us and given the next date on request .

My Questions are :

1.In general , After how many argument sessions, Will the judge give Judgement ? What exactly will happen in argument phase ?

2.Will court order for maintainance if i can produce some evidences of her current employment  and prove that she is hiding the facts of her employment?

3.Iam confused/scared about the gossips that court will be in favor of Women despite of the RCR petition and evidences of her employment . Is that true ?

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   26 August 2011

To passed an order for interin maintenance(alimony -pen-delite) it will take one or two date fixed for, but you should file a written objection and specific evidence that your wife is employed.You should also show your expenses and liabilities.In your last query I would not any comment.

(Guest)

Can we file written objection , specific evidence of employment and expenses/liabilities after seeing the first argument ?Can we wait till she lies personally hiding her Employment details before Judge?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 August 2011

If there is evidence of her earning and employment, which she has hidden as per your claim, the court should not order any maintenance.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     31 August 2011

Also if u r able to prove that she has removed herself from ur company due to no fault of urs, alimoney will vanish.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register