Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raaa (Sr.HR Executive)     11 March 2008

Medical leave during notice period

Hi

This is with reference to an employee who has given resignation, during the notice period the employee has taken leave without intimation and sent us a mail from the company mail ID which was accessed out side the office regarding the resignation. So we sent a reply mail asking the employee to come and meet us in person and explain the reason why no action should be taken. Now the employee has sent us a mail with the medical certificate, for that we have sent reply mail whatever it may be we asked the employee to come and meet us in person on the said date. Now the employee has not replied so we wanted to send a mail saying that we are transferring the documents to the legal department. so anyone can send me a format of the letter stating this

Thanks and regards

vals

Learning

3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     11 March 2008

i have to be know about labour law updations

Guest (n/a)     11 March 2008

i need to know labour law updations

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2011

Just tell me.  If he has not served notice would you have been able to compel his attendance during medical certificate?  And if there is a notice means he has to be in service during notice period. Does an employee cease to be in serice during leave even if he is not entitled to salary due to no leave balance? Answer will be clear to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register