LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preeti Bhateja (Sr. CCARE Executive)     19 June 2012

Metally harrasment by mother in law and brother in law

My self preeti bhateja, i am residing in 2804A/3, HBC, faridabad. I am very much upset with my mother in law and brother in law. They are interfering in our married life. On sunday 17.6.12 my mother in law beaten me and went to brother in law's house. She always abuses me. Now the scene is that my brother in law wants the house where mother in law residing with us. My mother in law is now under the influence of my brother in law. We have the decree of this house with name of my husband. Please help us. I want to file a complaint against them.

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     19 June 2012

what is your husband's role here?

Preeti Bhateja (Sr. CCARE Executive)     19 June 2012

my husband is supportive and on my side. he also know that his mother and brother are doing wrong. actually the brother is now more interesting in property even my brother's both sister know that brother is wrong and their mother is under influense of him. she is not even listing to her daughters.

(Guest)
U dont file any case, say ur husband to solve the matter

Preeti Bhateja (Sr. CCARE Executive)     20 June 2012

But my mother in law and brother in law are not ready to listen even they are calling all family members to make decesion to fire us from home. My brother in law want all to keep all the property under him.

NiceManMyself (self)     20 June 2012

Under who's name the title of the current property where you live?

Consider moving to a rented place along with your husband, if that helps to solve the problem.

NiceManMyself (self)     20 June 2012

"We have the decree of this house with name of my husband"

Seems that this is ansestoral property..Was there a case before and you won?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register